You can break down the principle of health into different classifications. These could include physical, emotional, mental, as well as behavior wellness. There are things any person can do to remain healthy in these locations. But as a young adult, there are some points you ought to pay unique attention to.
Here are tips to stay healthy [“วิธี ดูแล สุขภาพ, which is the term in Thai]:
Physical wellness: Looking after your body
- Workout routinely. Teens ought to be literally active for a minimum of 60 minutes every day.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Children, as well as young adults with obesity, are most likely to have excessive weight as an adult. They are likewise at higher risk for other clinical depression, persistent illnesses, and bullying.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet regimen. Healthy and balanced eating is an important part of your development as well as growth. Eat lots of vegetables and fruits, entire grains, a range of healthy protein foods, as well as low-fat dairy items.
- Get sufficient rest. Most teenagers need between 9 to 9-1/2 hours of rest every evening. Several people sleep for seven hours. Sleep has a strong effect on your capacity to focus as well as do well at school.
- Brush as well as floss your teeth. Make it a practice, as well as stop tooth as well as gum problems in the adult years.
- Stay up-to-date with vaccinations. Obtain a flu shot every year. If you haven’t got the HPV injection, ask your parents as well as the doctor about it. It can prevent you from getting HPV and some sort of cancer, including cervical cancer cells.
- Don’t pay attention to loud music. This can damage your hearing for the rest of your life.
- Use sunblock. Obtaining simply one negative sunburn as a kid or teenager boosts your threat of getting skin cancers as a grownup.
Mental health: Caring for your mind
- Find out methods to take care of stress. You cannot prevent stress and anxiety, so you require to discover how to handle them. This will assist you to stay tranquil as well as can function in difficult circumstances.
- Try to maintain a good relationship with your parents. Bear in mind that they want what is ideal for you. Try to see where they are originating from when they establish guidelines.
- Study as well as do your ideal in school. There is a solid link between health and scholastic success.